Sirocco Fans are adopted that maintain better performance than turbo fans and keep a low noise level.
A range hood must overcome resistance when pushing air from the inlet, through the duct, to the outside of the building. This resistance is known as static pressure. The amount of static pressure depends on the duct length, type of duct and bending. Longer duct and more bending generate higher static pressure, that result in a decrease in air volume.
• Equipped with powerful Sirocco fan
• 2-speed selection with 2 motors operating individually
• Rocker switch
• Easily detachable for cleaning
• Slim design with only 115mm body thickness
• Color options: Silver or dark grey